Installation and Commissioning: Ideal requirements for a productive process
In most cases, a KOCH machine or line is a unique model, individualized according to your specifications. As a result, the lead time between order placement and on-site machine acceptance varies. However, the service steps are always the same.
- Machine acceptance at KOCH (Factory Acceptance Test abbr. FAT)
- Professional dismantling and transportation
- Installation at the customer’s premises by qualified personnel
- Renewed machine acceptance with detailed protocol (Site Acceptance Test abbr. SAT)
- Start-up assistance through personnel training and production Support