A matter of preference: your application to KOCH.
Interesting, varied positions in a successful, innovative company await you at KOCH. With an excellent working environment where the team concept is emphasized. And practically unlimited opportunities to further expand your qualifications after completion of your training. What should you bring with you? Good grades, especially in the core subjects of mathematics, German and English, are a solid foundation. But your personality is at least as important to us: your attitude, motivation, desire to learn new subjects and the ability to comprehend the training as an opportunity for a professional career. If, in addition, you are friendly, open-minded and enjoy visiting our customers now and again, we look forward to your application, by mail or online.
The first career step
Your application is a first important step for your professional future. With your documents, you give us an impression of you, your interests and your abilities. Convince us with them and we shall look forward to getting to know you personally at an aptitude test or interview.
Deadline for incoming applications is the 31st of August.
This is what you need for a complete application:
- an individual cover letter
- a resume in tabular form with a passport photo
- a short outline of your personal interests and voluntary or community involvement, if applicable (e.g. organizations, etc.)
- copies of your school graduation diploma or your latest grade report
- evidence of internships and/or certificates
- Please pay attention to good legibility in scanned documents, etc.